How To Extract Rar Files Without Next Volume
just follow the simple steps listed below to extract a rar file:
- create a new folder to extract to, make sure it is the same drive as your rar file and it is not in use.
- double-click the rar file to open it.
- drag the extracted folder to your desktop.
- open that extracted folder and double-click the second rar file (if there is more than one rar file).
- open the extracted folder and double-click the file name you are interested in.
- double-click the file to open it.
to extract a rar file to desktop from pendrive, follow this guide :
1. go to your drive where you have your file (for example : c: )
2. browse and select the file you want to extract
3. click the file
4. open the folder that you want to extract the file to
5. right click on the file you want to extract and click extract here
6. a small pop up will come up and will ask you what folder you want to extract it to
7. click on a folder and if there is enough space for the file, it will be extracted to that folder
this guide is for rar to zip converter
1.extract the.rar file
2.rename the.rar to.zip
3.go to the directory where you extracted the.zip file
4.double-click the.zip file to open it
5. it will open the archive
6. now, there will be 2 folders in the archive: “program files” and “winrar”
7. if you need to extract a rar file, extract the program files folder to a folder on your computer and double-click on the winrar folder to open it
8. now, open the file you wish to extract and extract it. you can now right-click on the file to extract it, and right-click on the extracted file to open it.